We are seeking a Senior Product Design Consultant who will provide multi-consulting services to insurance agencies, insurers, self-insureds and other Perr&Knight clients. This position will work out of our Boca Raton, FL, Fort Worth, TX or Santa Monica, CA office. Full-time telecommuting will also be considered.
WHAT WE’LL BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Competitive salary including merit-based bonus plan
- Flexible work hours
- Clear opportunities for career progression
- Company-funded professional educational program
- Generous benefits including: PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance and 401K with matching Company contributions
- Friendly, dynamic work environment
- Visible management commitment to our company core values of: employee development, excellent work product, innovation, integrity, respect for each other and superior customer service
What you’ll bE DOING:
- Review insurance company coverage forms for compliance with state specific requirements;
- Draft insurance company coverage forms;
- Perform coverage comparisons of forms of two or more insurance companies;
- Complete state Departments of Insurance (“DOI”) requirements’ checklists;
- Respond to interrogatories from the DOI on form filings;
- Review client operations for compliance risks;
- Lead client projects;
- Assist other consultants with similar responsibilities;
- Peer review of other’s work product;
- Effectively interact with other practices within the firm;
- Identify risks (e.g. regulatory change management, licensing/appointments, advertising) related to compliance with requirements set forth by regulatory authorities;
- Identify risks (e.g. underwriting and claims manuals, best practices) related to operational gaps and/or inefficiencies.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university.
- Minimum 6 years Personal Lines and/or Commercial Lines product knowledge and form drafting experience.
- Self-directed, able to create a plan, prioritize initiatives and execute independently and in collaboration with others.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Effective project and time management.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Proficiency with NILS, Lexis Nexis and/or Wolters Kluwer reference tools.