We are currently seeking a Manager, Property and Casualty Product Design who will lead our product design team. This position will also manage multi-consulting projects and perform services for our insurance company, program manager, start-ups and agency clients. The work location will be Boca Raton, FL, Fort Worth, TX or Santa Monica, CA. Full-time telecommuting will also be considered.
WHAT WE’LL BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Competitive salary including merit-based bonus plan
- Flexible work hours
- Clear opportunities for career progression
- Company-funded professional educational program
- Generous benefits including: PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance and 401K with matching Company contributions
- Friendly, dynamic work environment
- Visible management commitment to our company core values of: employee development, excellent work product, innovation, integrity, respect for each other and superior customer service
What you’ll bE DOING:
- Reviewing insurance company coverage forms for compliance with state specific requirements;
- Draft insurance company coverage forms;
- Perform coverage comparisons of forms of two or more insurance companies;
- Complete state Departments of Insurance (“DOI”) requirements’ checklists;
- Respond to interrogatories from the DOI on form filings;
- Review client operations for compliance risks;
- Lead client projects;
- Assist other consultants with similar responsibilities;
- Peer review of other’s work product; and
- Effectively interact with other practices within the firm
The Manager will also be responsible for:
- Coaching, training and providing guidance to professional staff members;
- Drafting proposals and discussing services with prospective clients;
- Assigning projects and monitoring staff workload;
- Ensure staff work product is polished and accurate;
- Collaboration with other Manager(s) of Product Design and other Practice areas within the firm.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Minimum eight (8) years Personal Lines and/or Commercial Lines product knowledge and forms drafting experience.
- Leadership experience, preferably of remote staff.
- Insurance Operations knowledge.
- Self-directed, able to create a plan, prioritize initiatives and execute independently and in collaboration with others.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Effective project and time management.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Proficiency with NILS, Lexis Nexis and/or Wolters Kluwer reference tools.
- CPCU or equivalent industry designation.