We are currently seeking a seeking a UI/UX Designer who will report to the Principal & Director, Enterprise Software Solutions. This position will work out of either our Santa Monica, Boca Raton, FL or Fort Worth, TX office. Telecommuting will also be considered.
WHAT WE’LL BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Competitive salary including merit-based bonus plan
- Flexible work hours
- Clear opportunities for career progression
- Company-funded professional educational program
- Generous benefits including: PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance and 401K with matching Company contributions
- Friendly, dynamic work environment
- Visible management commitment to our company core values of: employee development, excellent work product, innovation, integrity, respect for each other and superior customer service
What you’ll bE DOING:
- As a UI / UX Designer, you will have the opportunity to develop and improve the user experience and functionality of Perr&Knight’s suite of SaaS applications while working closely with our business and technology teams to conceptualize, prototype and design user interfaces. The ideal candidate must be self-directed, a fast learner, and flexible enough to work on concurrent projects.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work in cross-functional teams including developers, product owners, business analysts, and subject matter experts, to develop and refine requirements.
- Build wire frames and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Present user experience interface concepts and design approaches clearly and convincingly.
- Contribute to, maintain, and enforce adherence to UX design system and guidelines.
- Stay current with industry design trends and tactfully propose adoption where appropriate.
- Continually improve the user experience through iterations.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university.
- 3-5 years UX design experience in web and mobile.
- Demonstrated strength in creating an intuitive user experience for multi-persona enterprise software that led to success in the market.
- Experience collaborating with business and technology stakeholders.
- Good understanding of fundamental interaction design and usability principles.
- Good knowledge of user-centric design processes and methodolgies.
- Proficient with Adobe graphic design tools such as Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Team player, comfortable with rapid iteration process and working within a small fast paced team.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Online portfolio of work samples is required.